Did you know…
- 40% of all building-related problems are due to water intrusion
- Water intrusion accounts for more than 70% of construction litigation
- Roofs, on average, last only about half of their designed lifetime
- Several roofs develop leaks within their first 2 years of service
- U.S. building owners spend more than $12 billion annually on repairing, recovering or reroofing
One building expert said it all boils down to proper installation. If roof materials aren’t installed correctly, the roof will fail prematurely.
So what can you do?
Garland reps are governed by a 12-step process that guarantees your project will be a success. They are there from start to finish, and even after the project is complete.
Interested in learning more? Find your rep here!
Sources: Architect, Building Operating Management